Due to ongoing Pandemic, requirements listed below must be followed to attend service.
Please, if you attend service adhere to what’s listed below.Guidelines For Sunday Services
- Absolutely do not attend if you’ve had exposure to known Covid-19 patient within past two weeks (or THINK you’ve had exposure—whether at work, at home, or out and about)
- If you have a temperature/fever (not on fever suppressing meds) stay home
- Do not attend if you have NON-allergy related cough or recent respiratory sickness; sore throat; or shortness of breath
- If you’ve been sick with a fever within previous 2 weeks (including being around any immediate family member who has) do not attend
- Everyone MUST wear a mask during entire service (including children) unless for some medically reason you are unable to do so (this does not include because you don’t like wearing one)
- Use hand sanitizer before and/or after service as needed
- Families need to sit together; everyone else sit apart (i.e. social distance)
- Maintain a 6 foot distance between you and others
- There will be no Nursery or Sunday School children will sit with their parents.
- High risk folks need to be extra careful (attend at your own risk)
- There will be no snacks or beverages provided by church before or after service
Again, if you are sick or running a fever or have been around anyone who has had the coronavirus within past 2 weeks, please stay home and join us at a future date.